THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Years Resolution, New Schools and other random stuff...

My New Years Resolution:
I know most of you are probably thinking "the time for News Year Resolutions is over, where has this girl been" but I am going to post it anyway. My New Years Resolution is to actually post reviews on here. I have completely dropped the ball on posting. But I have a semi good excuse. I started a new school this year which just so happens to be an online high school. It has been extremely different from doing independent study like I was before. So I'm sure you can imagine that it took a lot of adjusting especially since this was the first year for this school in South Carolina and there were several technology glitches. So just when things started settling down the club list came out so of course I decided to sign up for as many things as possible but settled with two, Journalism/Yearbook and Student Council. I am also proud to say that I am secretary of my Junior Class and I have a big part with planning our Junior Prom. I promise I will try to do so much better this year on my reviews.

Books:
As I always do I spent my annual Amazon gift card from my Uncle on books and my order finally came in today. In my Amazon box there was:

Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine ( I have been dying for this to come in the mail)
A Year in Europe: Three Novels by Rachel Hawthorne
S.A.S.S When Irish Guys are Smiling by Suzanne Supplee ( I have been meaning to read these and finally got around to ordering one.)

Look for Reviews on these three soon.


So I hope you guys have not lost faith in me and that I still have a few people that will read this. Now I am off to do HORRIBLE Algebra 2 Honors work.

0 comments: