THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Letters to My Sisters by Ngozi Osuagwu


Letters to My Sisters is composed of letters written by Ngozi Osuagwu to a few of her patients discussing a few of the gynecological problems for women. Letters to my sisters was very informative on some of the things that happen to a woman's body. I found this book to be very encouraging. With the very first letter you get the feel for how caring she is to her patients and how devoted she is to doing her job and doing it write. I really enjoyed how straightforward she was in explaining what was going on through the letters. Even when having to deliver upsetting news she offered nothing but encouragement, hope, and compassion for her patients. I found it very refreshing that she did not sugarcoat anything instead she gave straightforward diagnosis and solutions. I have learned a tremendous amount about myself, how everything works, and exactly whats happening. I would recommend this to every woman I meet. In fact I have given a copy to best friend in hopes that she learns more because everyone can always work to improve their health.

0 comments: